Our member-oriented eNewsletter is emailed twice a month to over 600 member representatives and other interested parties. Members can advertise in our eNewsletter by submitting an announcement or placing a paid ad.
All members are welcome to submit announcements to be included in the eNewsletters as often as needed at no additional charge. Izzy will automatically include the newest Hot Deals, Member 2 Member Deals, and News Releases published to our website in the next eNewsletter.
Simply login to our website, select “Hot Deals,” “Member 2 Member Deals,” or “News Releases” on the shortcuts menu to the left, and click on the blue button that says “Add __”. If you have any questions, please contact Izzy at 843-249-6604 ext. 1 or at izzy@LittleRiverChamber.org.
Members are able to place an ad in our eNewsletter at a rate of only $10 per issue or $240 for 48 issues. Ad space is limited to 2 per eNewsletter, and only 1 per industry. First come (with content), first served. Ad should be a horizontal photo (.jpg). Email me at izzy@LittleRiverChamber.org to reserve your space.
For additional advertising opportunities, click here.
Our printed newsletter, “Making Waves” is published quarterly. Each member is mailed one copy, is available for viewing online below, and promoted online.
Current Edition :
Members are welcome to one free 3.6″x2″ (about the size of a business card) ad per calendar year in our Making Waves newsletter. Submit your ad (.jpg, .png, or .pdf formats accepted) to izzy@LittleRiverChamber.org by the deadlines listed below.
Additional ad rates:
- “business card” – 1/10 page (3.6″ x 2″): $50/issue | $250/year | (One free per calendar year)
- Staff Designed ad (with business-provided text and logo only) is an additional fee of $50 per design. example
- 1/4 page (3.6″ x 5″): $115/issue | $640/year
- 1/2 page (3.6″ x 10″ OR 7.5″ X 5″): $225/issue | $1350/year
- Spring (March – May) – February 1st
- Summer (June – August) – May 1st
- Fall (September – November) – August 1st
- Winter (December – February) – November 1st