Ways to Help
In Our Community
- American Red Cross: The American Red Cross faces an extraordinary situation and patients need your help immediately. The American Red Cross must address a severe blood shortage due to an unprecedented number of blood drive cancellations during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Waccamaw Community Foundation – Accepting donations, grant applications for COVID-19 Relief & Recovery Fund
- Click here to donate & specify “Horry County in the Comment box
- Eastern Carolina Housing Organization – helps create opportunities for people in our community experiencing a housing crisis to find a place they can call home. Donate here
- Sea Haven for Youth – provides emergency services for youth at risk to continue providing resources and opportunities for youth to feel safe and transition to independent living. Donate Here
- SC Hospitality Employee Relief COVID-19 – Donate online
- Food donations – North Strand Helping hand is accepting rice & dry pasta. Additional donation opportunities listed here.
- Stay home.
- Support Local Businesses as you can (keep reading).
RESTAURANT TAKEOUT, CURBSIDE, DELIVERY, & OUTDOOR DINING OPTIONS
Customers, please note that for many restaurant who already do delivery, they are all set. Others who don’t are scrambling to offer something new in a short period of time. Please be patient as we learn from our mistakes. Also, call ahead or visit their website to check for temporary/changed hours or menus.
Antonio’s Restaurant & Bar
843-281-0620 | Menu (Dinner)
Carry-out, delivery service (limited area), and outdoor dining available. They are also offering lunch to go for school children in need.
843-399-2860 | Menu (Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner)
The drive-thru is open for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Brentwood Restaurant and Wine Bistro
843-249-2601 | Menu (Dinner)
Takeout, Curbside service, and outdoor dining available
843-249-7746| Menu (Lunch & Dinner)
Open for TO GO orders.
Capt Juel’s Hurricane Restaurant
843-249-2211| Menu (Lunch & Dinner)
We will be offering curbside pick up and delivery within an 8 mile radius. Delivery on orders with a minimum of $25.
Clark’s Seafood & Chop House
843-399-8888 | Menu (Lunch & Dinner)
Curbside Pick-up only
843-280-2025 | Menu (Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner)
Take out, delivery (limited area), and outdoor dining available; Serving breakfast, lunch, & dinner.
JimmyZs Original Hibachi House
843-246-5577 | Menu (Lunch & Dinner)
Carry out & Delivery available.
843-280-3476 | Menu (Lunch & Dinner)
Takeout & Curbside Service available
843-742-0958| Menu (Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner)
Now offering free delivery & an additional 10% off for senior citizens
Snooky’s (Little River)
843-249-5252 | Menu (Lunch & Dinner)
Carry out, curbside service, and outdoor dining available.
The Parsons Table
843-249-3702 | Menu (Dinner)
Curbside pickup – limited menu & hours. They open for indoor seating on Thursday May 14th
Twelve 33 Distillery
843-663-3344 | Menu
Curbside pickup available. Limit 3 bottles of liquor and 5 bottles of hand sanitizer per customer.
For more options, visit MyHorryNews.com or Facebook Group for Myrtle Beach Area Curbside, Takeout and Delivery Guide.
Temporary Services & Changes
If you are doing business with a local provider and your needs have changed, do your best to postpone the work and not cancel.
Arch Angel Home Care is offering to do shopping for seniors in Little River at no charge. Call 843-446-0516 to get on the schedule.
HTC Services Support Local Businesses Through COVID-19 Outbreak. Details
Little River Fit Body Boot Camp is streaming some at-home workouts online.
Little River United Methodist – Sunday worship services will online only, Live on their Facebook page.
Material Chicks is creating & collecting masks to donate to area hospitals. They are also asking for elastic donations. Follow their Facebook page for details.
McLeod Health is in critical need of these supplies.
Myrtle Beach Pelicans is offering new benefits for pre-purchases of Splash Cash (which doesn’t expire). Back the Birds here.
North Strand Nissan is picking up cars for service and will bring you a car to look at. 843-390-7777 | Web
Springer Press – ask about Healthy Hygiene Labels & Stickers. 843-457-6672
Twelve 33 Distillery – is making hand sanitizer. It’ll be free for public safety and hospitals for as long as they need it or until supplies run out. Follow their Facebook page for updates.
Additions & feedback welcome – comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be updating this post regularly as needed.