Little River Chamber Members with 10 or fewer employees can enjoy free membership with the SC Chamber Alliance.
ALLIANCE MEMBERS BENEFITS
- Membership in the SC Chamber of Commerce at no additional cost (contingent upon remaining in good standing with their local chamber and having ten or fewer full-time employees.)
- Eligibility to participate on the SC Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council and affect policy change.
- SC Chamber of Commerce weekly e-newsletter, Chamber Buzz.
- Digital copies of all SC Chamber of Commerce publications; ASCEND Magazine, Workforce & Jobs Report and Legislative Scorecard.
- Discounted member pricing for SC Chamber of Commerce events and E-Certify program.
- Access to SC Chamber of Commerce Member Training programs.
- A voice at the statehouse through the SC Chamber of Commerce lobbying team.
- Up-to-date information on legislative activities during session.
South Carolina’s chambers working together for the state’s business community is key. Together, they can give a voice to small businesses and have a real impact for the state’s business community. For this reason, the South Carolina Chamber has formed the Chamber Alliance. This partnership aims to bring chambers together and empower small businesses to solve the issues they face.
Visit SCChamber.net for more information.