Nov. 25 - Dec. 25, 2017Shop local this holiday season and you could win! Submit a receipt from any Little River Chamber member dated Nov. 25 through Dec. 25, 2017 to the Little River Chamber office (directions) for a free Small Business Saturday tote bag filled with goodies from local businesses [while supplies last], and an entry in our raffle for other local prizes.
- Raffle entries - 1 per receipt. Multiple receipts/entries welcome.
- Receipts must be from a Little River Chamber member (listed at http://business.littleriverchamber.org/list) dated on/between Nov. 25 - Dec. 25, 2017. You must write your name & phone number legibly on the receipt to be entered in the raffle. You are welcome to black out any other information.
- Nonprofits are also encouraged to give 'receipts' denoting a donation of some kind recieved on the qualifying dates.
- Limit 1 tote bag per person; While supplies last.
- No Purchase Necessary
- Raffle winners will be announced no sooner than Tuesday, Jan. 2.
Thanks to our partners!
Enter for a Chance to Win:
- 2 Tickets to the Carolina Opry
- Gift Basket from Duplin Winery
- Gift Certificate to Low Country Pipe & Cigar
- Gift bag from Pirates Treasure House
- Free One-Year Service Agreement at Tri-County Mechanical
And get a Free Totebag filled with goodies from:
- Deadline to donate - Nov. 17
- Barefoot Landing
- Bold & Beautiful Wigs
- Carolina Trust
- CresCom Bank
- Duplin Winery
- Edge Media
- Hearing By Design
- J & J Air
- Low Country Pipe & Cigar
- MVP Training Studio
- North Strand Nissan
- Pirate's Treasure House
- Thomas Real Estate
- TD Bank
- Tri-County Mechanical