Become A Host
Check out our Business After Hours Contract (PDF) to learn what it takes to host this event. Interested parties should call us 843-249-6604 or email us at info@LittleRiverChamber.org to check availability. Please know that only chamber members are qualified to host Business After Hours.
Business After Hours is the third Tuesday of each month from 5:30-7:00 p.m. It's a great way to network and meet other professionals in the area. Each month we're hosted by a different chamber member who enjoys additional exposure for their business. Attend to enhance your connections to other professionals and develop new relationships.
NEW for 2017: Hosts may opt for Business After Hours from 5:30 - 7 PM OR Business Before Hours from 7:30 - 9 AM. Our monthly networking event will still be held on the dates to the left.
Upcoming Dates are listed to left with registration links as available. Visit our online calendar for all upcoming chamber events and to register online.
We made ourselves at home with Mungo Homes at Cypress Village.
View the full album here.
- Mungo Homes - June 20, 2017
- J&K Home Furnishings - April 18, 2017
- Life Is Sweet - March 21, 2017
- Hampton Inn Harbourgate - Feb. 22, 2017
- Low Country Pipe & Cigar - Nov. 15, 2016
- Thomas Real Estate - Sept. 20, 2016
- NMB Area Historical Museum - August 17, 2016
- Beach Signs - July 19, 2016
- Freedom Boat Club - June 21, 2016
- Ford's Fuel and Propane - April 19, 2016
- Hearing By Design - March 15, 2016
- Star Tavern - February 16, 2016
- Annual Dinner Meeting - January 19, 2016
- Low Country Pipe and Cigar - November 17th, 2015
- Veterans Welcome Home & Resource Center - October 20, 2015