Nov. 21: TBA
Dec. 5 - Christmas Tree Lighting
Become A Host
Check out our Business After Hours Contract (PDF) to learn what it takes to host this event. Interested parties should call us 843-249-6604 or email us at info@LittleRiverChamber.org to check availability. Please know that only chamber members are qualified to host Business After Hours.
Chamber networking Events are usually the third Tuesday of each month, with Business at Breakfast from 7:30 - 9 AM or Business After Hours from 5:30 - 7 PM. These events are a great way to network and meet other professionals in the area. Each month we're hosted by a different chamber member who enjoys additional exposure for their business. Attend to enhance your connections to other professionals and develop new relationships.
Upcoming dates/times are listed to left with registration links as available. Visit our online calendar for all upcoming chamber events and to register online.
- Flamingo Bay Consignment - Sept. 19, 2017
- Tri-County Mechanical - July 18, 2017
- Mungo Homes - June 20, 2017
- J&K Home Furnishings - April 18, 2017
- Life Is Sweet - March 21, 2017
- Hampton Inn Harbourgate - Feb. 22, 2017
- Low Country Pipe & Cigar - Nov. 15, 2016
- Thomas Real Estate - Sept. 20, 2016
- NMB Area Historical Museum - August 17, 2016
- Beach Signs - July 19, 2016
- Freedom Boat Club - June 21, 2016
- Ford's Fuel and Propane - April 19, 2016